Our client manufactures high-end and natural skin care products, manufactured uniquely for our private label clients.
We are hiring for a warehouse order puller responsible for measuring and weighing product prior to mixing.
- Communicates with batching department to set priority on batches to be weighed out.
- Use a report of raw materials required for a batch to obtain raw materials from the warehouse and deliver to the preweigh area.
- Accurately maintain raw material inventory by tracking correct lot numbers and expiration dates and retain raw materials to their locations.
- Update inventory in system based when a raw material from a certain location is consumed.
- Confirm identity of raw material pulled matches that in the electronic system.
- Verify all raw materials being used are not expired – for any expired raw materials, they are placed in quarantine and QA is notified.
- Weigh out each raw material within acceptable tolerances.
- Record inventory adjustments when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe GMP environment.
- This person should be well organized and be able to work independently and have good attention to detail.
- This person will need to have experience with computers and be able to learn a new inventory system.
- Must also have the ability to lift at least 50lbs multiple times throughout a 10 hour shift.
- Ability to move raw materials drums (up to 500lbs) with a drum dolly or drum lift.
- Experience with a pull stacker would be beneficial but not required.
- 2nd shift – 3:30pm – 2am – $17.50/hour