Truss Assembly / Loading
Our client sets the pace in modern building with a unique process that encompasses in-house design, wall panel and truss manufacturing, lumber distribution, trucking, and field support. With a streamlined and fully integrated process that sets us apart from other builders, they provide the highest quality service for all of your Single Family, Multifamily, Commercial, and Custom projects.
Truss/Wall Builders Assemble precut wooden parts to build trusses and similar supports or wall sections used in building construction. Moves specified precut parts to work area and positions parts in jig by hand or using overhead crane, following supervisor’s instructions and blueprint specifications. Places metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints, using hammer, screwdriver, or pneumatic staple gun. Verifies dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly, using ruler and gauges.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lb. repetitively.
- Follows verbal instructions and written procedures precisely.
- Must have 6 months of General Warehouse experience
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to use a tape measure down to 1/16 inch
- Must be comfortable using a nail gun and hammer
- Must have steel toed shoes
Schedule/Pay: 1st shift $17.00 2nd shift $20.00– Shift times can change during the season
- 1st shift: Mon – Fri 5:00am-1:30pm, will stay until 2:30pm for OT
- 2nd shift: Mon-Thurs 3:00pm-1:30AM
- SATURDAYS: 6 hours of overtime is required