Our client has been manufacturing RV Awnings for over 40 years. The offer a complete line of awnings to fit any type of Motor Home, Travel Trailer, Folding Camping Trailer, or Truck Camper you might have.
Shipping and Receiving departments are processing, loading, unloading, stocking, and pulling finished products and raw goods. Responsible for accurately pulling finished goods and staging them for shipment. Handlers may be loading the finished product into carts, onto pallets or directly into trucks for shipment.
- Must have recent experience lifting 50-75 lb. repetitively.
- Must be able to lift and carry finished goods of varying weights.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work required overtime hours.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Previous warehouse, forklift operation and scanner experience required.
- Must have steel toed shoes
- 1st shift: $15.50/hr. – 5:00am – 1:30pm – 5 days/week
- Mid shift: $15.50/hr. – 10:00am-6:30pm – 5 days/week
- 2nd shift: $15.50/hr. + $.70 differential – 3:45pm-12:15am – 5 days/week