Reach Truck Operator
Participate in the distribution warehouse activities related to receiving, storing, selecting, shipping, dispatching, and delivery of product to ensure effective and efficient warehouse operations and product transportation.
- KEY TASKS/DUTIES
- Check delivery paperwork and unload ingredients and packaging from suppliers.
- Perform receiving/Shipping Process to comply with IFS Audits.
- Scan ingredients into SAP System and store in appropriate areas.
- Inform Purchasing Team of any discrepancies in delivery.
- Use hand held scanner to track all ingredients and packaging in and out.
- Clean as you go, maintain cleanliness of area.
- Complies with all plant policies, procedures and practices.
- Maintain cleanliness of entire Warehouse and practice safe food handling procedures by learning and practicing American Institute of Baking (AIB) standards foe warehouse sanitation.
- Correctly select; palletize and shrink wrap customer order preparing them for delivery.
- Use FIFO inventory usage. Rotate and replenish current stocks in its designated locations.
- Safely load trailers in an even and productive fashion.
- Support the Circle of Excellence and the Dawn Philosophy of Team Dawn.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Safety operation of Forklift, reach truck, pallet jack, and hand jack
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Verbal communication
- Forklift, pallet jack, hand jack