Reach Truck Operator
Participate in the distribution warehouse activities related to receiving, storing, selecting, shipping, dispatching, and delivery of product to ensure effective and efficient warehouse operations and product transportation.
- Check delivery paperwork and unload ingredients and packaging from suppliers.
- Perform receiving/Shipping Process to comply with IFS Audits.
- Scan ingredients into SAP System and store in appropriate areas.
- Inform Purchasing Team of any delivery discrepancies.
- Use the handheld scanner to track all ingredients and packaging in and out.
- Clean as you go, and maintain the cleanliness of the area.
- Complies with all plant policies, procedures, and practices.
- Correctly select, palletize, and shrink-wrap customer orders, preparing them for delivery
- Safely load trailers in an even and productive fashion
- Safety operation of Forklift, reach truck, pallet jack, and hand jack
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Verbal communication
- Forklift, pallet jack, hand jack