Our client is looking to add to our Quality Control Team! The Quality Control Coordinator is responsible for performing daily product inspection for converting finished
products. This position is responsible for periodic review of department internal control procedures. Periodically review
business processes in order to identify and recommend process improvements that increase efficiency and/or
accuracy. Prepare and maintain accurate audit working papers and files to support audit findings. Take a lead role in
working with management to ensure compliance and regulations are being followed, including AIB and SQF-2.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect raw material, work in progress and finished goods.
- Review existing business processes and internal control procedures to identify inefficiencies and evaluate
- Coordinate findings of reviews and audits with the training coordinator and/or Quality Manager.
- Manage projects, including departmental and division initiatives.
- Remain current on technological and business process trends in the industry.
- Assist QA manager or Converting Supervisor to investigate customer complaints.
- Notify any problem or alert regarding converting process to converting supervisor or QA manager.
- Quarantine nonconforming products and advise supervisor or QA manager for disposition.
- Document and control quality findings and data in electronic records.
- Two years of related experience in Quality Assurance or Document Control.
- Experience in identifying existing process improvement.
2nd shift! 2:30pm – 12:00am, Monday – Friday02