Our client has been manufacturing RV Awnings for over 40 years. They offer a complete line of awnings to fit any type of Motor Home, Travel Trailer, Folding Camping Trailer, or Truck Camper you might have. It’s exclusive focus is the design and manufacture of RV Awnings and RV Accessories, and this focus allows us to innovate and offer shade products that are unique and unsurpassed in terms of quality, value, performance and style.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift.
- Must have recent experience lifting 30-40 lb. repetitively.
- 6 months of assembly experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work required overtime hours.
- Previous wiring experience a plus.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- 1st Shift: $15.00/hr. – 6:00am-2:30pm – 6 days/week (Overtime Required on Saturday)
- 2nd Shift: $15.00/hr. + $.70 differential – 2:45pm-11:15pm – 6 days/week (Overtime Required on Saturday)
- 3rd Shift: $15.00/hr. + $1.50 differential – 9:30pm-6:00am – 5 days/week (Overtime may be required before or after shift)