Plastic Machine Operators
Machine Operators to produce parts to the Quality standards. You will be responsible for Inspection, labeling, punching, sanding, and packing plastic parts.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift and lift up to 40 lb. repetitively
- 6 months of machine operating or assembly experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to use measuring tools and read blueprints and specifications.
- Must be familiar with inspection processes.
- Must have steel-toed or composite shoes.
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / $16.00
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm / $17.00
- 3rd Shift: Monday – Friday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am / $18.00