Plastic Machine Operators
Our client has grown into a full-scale metal and plastic production company with facilities across the U.S. The company today has entered a new era of growth and continues to excel in engineering support, complex components and assemblies, and the integration of metal and plastic.
The primary responsibility of this role as a Machine Operator is to produce parts to the Quality standards required by the customer as noted in the Job Book instructions and ISO 9001. You will be responsible for: Inspection, labeling, punching, sanding, and packing plastic parts.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift and lift up to 40 lb. repetitively
- 6 months of machine operating, or assembly experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to use measuring tools and read blueprints and specifications.
- Must be familiar with inspection processes.
- Must have steel toed or composite shoes.
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / $14.00
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm / $14.50
- 3rd Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am / $14.75