Mechanical Assemblers follow established procedures in production line and cell environments to test and perform calibration, adjustment and assembly of handheld specialized electromechanical equipment. Download programs into a CPU assembly using a third-party boot loaders and programming apparatus.
- In manufacturing line and cell environments perform tests, calibrations, adjustments and completes assembly of critical electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Works from established work instructions, test procedures and schematics to determine the method and sequence for adjustment and calibration.
- Works in and understands cell manufacturing processes to insure smooth and predictable production flow.
- Tests functional performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts under specified environmental conditions including, vibration, pressure, and humidity.
- Calibrates test instruments according to specifications.
- 1+ year experience in a technical production environment.
- Must be able to read schematics and assembly diagrams and follow established procedures.
1st shift available – $16.00-$17.00/hour based on experience