Material Handlers will be responsible for unloading product deliveries, staging products based on customer orders and assisting with organizing and maintaining existing inventory.
Daily Job Responsibilities
- Organizing Inventory / Moving parts around the warehouse
- Helping load and unload poles (must be comfortable lifting 75 – 100 lb. repetitively)
- Walking up and down ladders to load and unload shelves of product
- Picking up heavy boxes of hardware and counting them according a receiving process
- Cleaning and organizing workspaces and materials
- Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on customer orders and then pulling the right products for each order
- Work closely with the inventory group to monitor supply levels.
- Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- Collaborate with the inventory control and purchasing groups to determine when product is missing in a delivery.
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Previous forklift certification and experience preferred
- Previous shipping and receiving experience required
- Knowledge of inventory practices, processes and procedures required
- Accurate Counting / Cycle Counting Experience
- Experience with Color Identification
- Willingness to Learn and Ask Questions
- Team player with a desire for problem-solving and critical thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Self-motivated to continuously find ways to help out with projects throughout the day
- Flexible to help out with different jobs and duties throughout the shift
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday