Our client is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Their innovative engineered solutions accelerate performance for our customers in a sustainable way.
Manufacturing Support Operators are responsible for supporting manufacturing through preparation of materials using various machines and chemical processes.
- Assembly of parts.
- Operation of various production equipment within assigned areas (injection mold, prep lathe, silicone room)
- Fill and paint parts using various chemical applications including but not limited to: silicone, varitite, hypolone, nictric acid and fluroetech.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Mechanical aptitude – ability to understand and run various types of machinery.
- Must be able to read Quality Control tools including but not limited to calipers and micrometer.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematics.
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Pay: $16/hour
- 1st shift: 6am – 2:30pm Monday – Friday
- 2nd shift: 2:30pm -11pm Monday – Friday