Responsible for the sanitation of the plant and the grounds surrounding the facility. Assure that the plant meets all sanitation standards established by American Institute of Baking (AIB) and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), International Food Standards (IFS), Food Safety and Plant Safety
- Completion of tasks in the appropriate amount of time according to the Master cleaning schedule.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of Process/production lines when not in use.
- Scrub floors using floor scrubber, mops and buckets.
- Adhere to all company safety policies, plant policies and plant procedures.
- Establish and maintain operational procedures for sanitation of the plant.
- Report malfunction of equipment immediately to supervisor.
- Maintain work area to include the proper cleaning and storing of work tools and chemicals.
- Adhere to the Food Defense and Security functions within the facility. Upon completion of training, the ability to clean, foam, and sanitize processing equipment.
- Pest Control ATP testing Cleaning of racks, pipes, and overhead fixtures/beams. Upon completion of training, the ability to clean the silo rooms.
- Tower cleaning, cooler and freezer cleaning, janitorial duties for the facility as assigned by EC lead, or EC Supervisor.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- Previous experience in plant sanitation preferred
- Certified forklift operator or the ability to obtain certificate
- Good verbal and written communication skills essential
- Be able to climb and work in high areas and work in small enclosed areas
- Ability to work overtime with limited notification – weekend work is required
- Capable of working in elements such as extreme temperatures, flour dust, fumes and occasional loud noises
Minimum Experience Qualifications:
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Must be able to handle many diversified tasks at one time and correctly prioritize conflicting, time sensitive tasks
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form Experience with GMPs, IFS standards, understand HACCP programs, OSHA standards and plant safety programs.
- Ability to operate, or learn, how to use power tools.
Sanitation – Pay $16.50
- Shift option 1: Sunday – Wednesday 6pm-4:30am
- Shift option 2: Thursday – Sunday 6pm-4:30am