Maintenance Technicians are responsible for performing in-line, preventative, planned, and breakdown maintenance as required; as well as improving and enhancing machine processes. Also, mechanics perform facility maintenance and repairs.
- Repair Orders as Repair -needed and monitor repair orders and complete requested repairs.
- Equipment – Daily or as needed, perform routine equipment inspections daily, work with compounding and production associates to trouble shoot equipment issues
- Preventative Maintenance – Perform required preventative maintenance per manufacturer’s recommendations, complete preventative maintenance forms for each piece of equipment
- Regular Maintenance – Perform regular maintenance on buildings, boiler, air compressors, HVAC systems and general building maintenance, perform facility ground maintenance duties as needed.
- Maintain the continuous operation of production lines by performing repairs, clearing jams, and making adjustments. Alternate between multiple lines to ensure balanced and ongoing presence.
- Perform preventative, planned and breakdown maintenance on production lines and mechanical systems.
- Help perform machine changeovers (webs, labelers, closure, etc.) and coordinate such changes with the mixing/manufacturing departments schedules.
- Assist mixers and production operators with any changeovers or minor repairs.
- Strong work ethic and pride in their work.
- Production equipment set up, maintenance, and repair background
- Troubleshooting skills for mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Prior experience in a food manufacturing facility and/or high-speed consumer goods packaging helpful.
Schedule/pay: 8:00am – 5:00pm, hours could flex based on needs –