Machine Operators work as a part of a manufacturing team to achieve company safety, quality and productivity goals while operating the composite production & lamination lines and various related manufacturing equipment.
- Actively promotes the customer service, quality, and agility goals of the company.
- Encourages a positive team environment resulting in optimal manufacturing operations.
- Follows established safety procedures and encourages safety throughout the facility.
- Exhibits mastery of manufacturing operations in the composite production area.
- Assures timely completion of production goals within a team environment.
- Promotes quality improvements and provides training for improving team agility.
- Facilitates process improvement by providing recommendations for changes.
- Demonstrates leadership in attendance, work ethic, positive attitude toward change, and overall company goals.
- 1-2 years of related experience or training
- Ability to read in English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to deal with basic problems involving mechanical apparatuses and machines.
- Ability to use precision measuring tools.
- Ability to make operating decisions based on evaluation of product being produced to ensure achievement of required material characteristics.
- Ability to identify production needs and then utilize team members and equipment to meet those needs in an efficient manner
- Day shift: 7:00AM-3:30PM – Monday-Friday ($16.50)
- Swing shift: 3:00PM – 11:30pm – Monday-Friday ($17.50)
- Graveyard shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am Monday night to Saturday morning ($18.00)