The primary responsibility of this role is to produce parts to the Quality standards required by the customer as noted in the Job Book instructions and ISO 9001. You will be responsible for: Inspection, labeling, punching, sanding, and packing plastic parts.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift and lift up to 40 lb. repetitively
- 6 months of machine operating, or assembly experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to use measuring tools and read blueprints and specifications.
- Must be familiar with inspection processes.
- Must have steel toed or composite shoes.
Full Time: Schedule/Pay
1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / $14.00
2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm / $14.50
3rd Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am / $14.75
Part Time: Schedule/Pay
1st Shift: Saturday – Sunday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / $16.00
2nd Shift: Saturday – Sunday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm / $17.00
3rd Shift: Friday – Saturday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am / $18.00