Our client is a global technology leader in power management solutions that makes electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably.
We are hiring for an Amada Machine Operator! This position is responsible for the operation of hydraulic controlled press brakes in a metal fabrication shop. The operator may be required to assist other operators as a helper on high priority work or other machines as required.
- Perform assigned work within time standards and quality expectations.
- Safely handle materials and completed work.
- Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues, or seek assistance from qualified sources.
- Report and document basic material, production and quality control issues.
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawings.
- Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment to meet team expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change.
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- 1st shift: 6:00am-2:30pm, some OT after the shift or on Saturdays
- Overtime: Shifts may run until 5:00pm and overtime is required on Saturday from 6am-11am
- Pay: $15.00 – $16.00/ hour