Maintenance Technicians will upkeep, repair, and handle preventative actions on all aspects of machinery, buildings, and facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up, operate, troubleshoot, modify, maintain through preventative maintenance, and repair all production equipment and machinery. Specifically, tube filling, hot pour, monobloc filling, Lot Code printers, Labeling equipment, single head and multi head filling equipment, automated Capping equipment and Case Taping equipment.
- Sets machinery per set up guides up to properly fill containers to required weight, ensures caps meet torque specifications, labeling, lot code, packaging, and adjust as needed to machinery to meet production job requirements.
- Able to set up, clean and change over machinery quickly from one product to another per set up guide timeline expectations.
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or manufacturing standards.
- Reads production job specification sheet to ensure the correct components are being used for the job and determines machine adjustments to put in the correct dosage of product.
- Operate, troubleshoot, modify, maintain and repair any and all building systems, including but not limited to: boiler, steam lines, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC.
- Prior maintenance experience or related education (Physical, Mechanical or Electrical engineering) very helpful.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Understand programming and PLC trouble shooting.
- Train Operators on new equipment.
- Milling Machine/Lathe
- Welding (TIG/MIG)
- Fabrication skills
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Other duties as required/assigned
Shift (approximately 10:30-8pm or something similar)
2nd shift – same hours as Packing 3:30pm to 2:00am
$20 – $23/hour depending on experience