Our client aims to provide a higher level of commercial cleaning services to Denver and the surrounding area. They provide commercial cleaning services to the business community while also focusing on several additional niche areas.
They deliver a higher level of service and performance than other commercial cleaning companies. They take a long-term view on our customer relationships, always trying to do what is right. They do not strive to be the biggest or the cheapest, rather the best.
The team lead will serve in a player/coach role. This means that they will be overseeing our cleaners but will at times, pick up a mop and help to clean or fill in a shift. This person’s primary responsibility will be to manage our cleaners on nights and weekends. This means filling jobs of people who may have called in whether with another cleaner or going and completing the cleaning themselves.
They will be responsible for scheduling our cleaners and ensuring that all jobs are completed at the appropriate time and with our high level of quality. They will field calls from cleaners when they cannot make it in for work or if they need additional tools, materials, etc. At the end of the day, it is their responsibility to ensure our customers are happy and our employees are excited about working for us. A lot of this work may be fielding calls in the evening and weekends, as a result we provide a tremendous amount of autonomy and flexibility for the right person.
- Clean driving record- no accidents, no tickets.
- Can lead a team and manage a project
- Leads by example and is ok rolling up their sleeves and doing the work
- Can deal with ambiguity- you will need to be able to figure things out
- Quick learner when trained
- Can think independently and on their feet
- Highly focused on servicing our customer
- Intrinsically motivated and wants to position themselves for a bigger role in a growing organization
- Is a team player and wants to work with cool people
- Can follow protocols
- Utilize software/technology tools (Swept, CRM, email, etc.) to ensure efficiency and quality in our services
- Assist in hiring process to find new cleaners
- Ensure customers are not only satisfied but vocal advocates of the services we provide
- Take initiative in learning about the commercial cleaning space and take an active role in helping to define new processes, and protocols to ensure cleaning effectiveness
- Provide proactive input to AWR Services owners on issues or opportunities that you identify in the field
- Help to identify, define, and document corporate processes and procedures to drive efficiency and scalability
- Manage and replenish cleaning supplies at multiple locations
Salary range: $21.00/hour