Our client manufactures provides thin, flexible and tough solar solutions to a wide variety of end users in commercial, aerospace and consumer markets. As part of the HR Staff, this role will support general HR functions including employee file clean-up and maintenance, recruiting, candidate screening and onboarding; as well as providing general administrative support to the leadership team. This role will report to the consulting HR Director who is largely remote; so this is a great chance to build your resume in all areas of HR; and will be expected to work 18-25 hours/week.
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with HR Director to identify pipeline of open positions, priorities for recruitment and key roles/responsibilities of each position.
- Assist in the creation or updating of Job Descriptions for open positions.
- Post open positions to Indeed and/or engage our employment partners to recruit temp-to-hire staff.
- Conduct preliminary candidate screenings and provide feedback to hiring managers to determine who will get a 2nd interview.
- Work with hiring managers to coordinate interviews via Microsoft Teams (video interviews), phone or in-person.
- Draft offer letters to top candidates and manage the pre-hire communication process.
- Oversee in-person candidate orientation in partnership with Environmental Health and Safety Specialist and the hiring manager.
- Assist with new hire paperwork and document filing.
- Act as a funnel of communication between the staff and the HR Director, resolving minor issues independently and escalating those outside of your purview.
- Provide general administrative support to leaders throughout the business.
- Support other responsibilities, as dictated by the needs of the business.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Current HR Management or Business Major; with coursework in Human Resources Required.
- Foundational knowledge of State of Colorado employment laws preferred.
- Understanding of interview protocol and regulations surrounding EEO-1 and CADA regulations required.
- Solid interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with multiple different personality types.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Team mentality; with a willingness to partner, support and engage with individuals at all levels in the organizational hierarchy.
- Expertise in MS Office Applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Highly reliable; with a commitment to showing-up on time for all scheduled shifts.
- Must be authorized to work in the US; sponsorship is not available
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Professional recruiting experience.
- Interest in Manufacturing and/or Solar technology.