Entry Level Warehouse and Shipping
We are looking for an experienced warehouse/shipping associate who has recent experience with forklifts, pallet jacks, pallet wrapping and shipping documentation.
- Handling, packaging and storing – inventory control
- Accurately filling sales orders per the requirements specified
- Good math skills and understanding of logistics and shipping
- Complying with special handling and packaging
- Assisting with the development and implementation of effective inventory control and product packaging and distribution systems.
- Forklift experience a plus!
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), and common programs for printing shipping labels.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of both standard and special shipping practices and paperwork for the major parcel shipping companies (UPS, FEDEX, RPS, etc.).
- Able to implement effective inventory control and product packaging and distribution systems.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately fill and package shipping orders.
- Experienced in packaging per special (customer-driven) package and shipping instructions.
1st shift – 6am or 7am start, shift runs 8-10 hours
2nd shift – 2pm-10:00pm