Our client’s mission is to delight customers with a better way, and it takes a certain type of team member to help make that happen. Sashco makes premium caulks and sealant solutions for windows, doors, bathrooms and kitchens.
Entry Level Production Operators are responsible for the packaging of Sashco finished goods.
Packaging of finished good includes filling/capping tubes with product, boxing/palletizing finished goods and pot changes/transitions between product lines.
- Repetitively fill, cap and stack tubes and/or pails to ensure quality and minimize re-work
- Ensure high quality labeling, fill levels, product count and packaging of product.
- Display an understanding of lot numbers, batch tickets.
- Communicate in a professional manner with all factory teams and office personnel.
- Must be comfortable lifting 50 lb. or more throughout the shift
- Maintain a quality record of attendance/punctuality.
- Follows verbal instructions and written procedures precisely.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and completion dates.
Schedule/Pay: Monday – Thursday (Friday’s if needed)
- 1st shift: 5:00am-3:30pm / $15.50