This person is responsible for performing specialized assembly and testing of control panels for heated air make up units. They will also wire and assemble control panels, operate equipment such as hand tools and diagnostic hardware. The technician will also read schematics and wiring diagrams, maintain good housekeeping practices and request material and supplies from the stockroom. In this position, the Electro-Mechanical Assembler will learn directly from the Assembly Lead and eventually back up this role.
- 6 months of Electro-Mechanical assembly experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be comfortable reading blue prints.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools such as a nail gun and staple gun.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and completion dates.
- Must have steel toed shoes or boots.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm (some overtime may be available after 3pm, but not guaranteed)