As a Customer Experience Associate at you will be responsible for providing frontline support to clients through email, phones, and chat.
- While this is a 100% remote position, you must reside in or around the greater Denver areas.
- You must have access to your own computer, a stable and fast internet connection, and a quiet place to work
- This role includes a full-time schedule with weekend hours – specific schedules available at time of offer
What You’ll Do:
- Through phone, chat and email support, help customers resolve issues including website navigation, product questions, ordering and payment issues, order tracking, order returns, and more.
- Provide accurate, timely, and kind responses to customer inquiries.
- Be the voice of the customer and share feedback with cross-functional teams to inform product enhancements and new product features.
- Assist the CX department with various tasks to ensure a flawless customer experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- The ability to navigate seamlessly between multiple client interactions and internal systems while working toward clearly defined customer service goals.
- A love of thinking creatively to get to the root of an issue and solve problems.
- The desire to put customers first and be an advocate in helping them solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The availability to work non-standard hours including weekends and holidays.
Pay = $17.00/hour
Position is currently work from home, main office is located in Denver
Schedules require availability to work on weekends, 2 consistent days off during the week will be scheduled