Our client is a highly regarded control panel manufacturing firm providing the highest quality control panels over many different industries since 1958. They understand the value of our employees and we strive to create a dynamic, hardworking, team-oriented environment and encourage development and growth of our employees.
The Control Panel Technician is responsible for the wiring of pre-assembled electrical control panels (PLC, VFD, Motor Controller, etc.), Instrumentation Control Panels and any other fabrication as required. The main focus of the Control Panel Wireman is the timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Read electrical schematics and drawings
- Operate necessary hand and power tools
- Familiarity with electrical control components
- Work with the project team to provide a complete control panel
- Strong electrical/mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge and ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Knowledge of reading electrical schematics
- Dependable and detail oriented
- Applicant must have a strong work ethic and a desire to learn
- Stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Prior Control Panel fabrication experience isn’t required, but welcomed
- 8 hour days (Monday-Friday 6:30am to 3:00pm)
- Overtime may be required based on project needs
- $19.00 – $21.00/hour