Composite Manufacturing Technicians work as a part of the manufacturing team to achieve company safety, quality and productivity goals while operating the composite production lines and various related manufacturing equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exhibits mastery of manufacturing operations in the composite production area.
- Assures timely completion of production goals within a team environment.
- Facilitates process improvement by maintaining numerical and graphical data and provides recommendations for changes.
- Demonstrates leadership in attendance, work ethic, positive attitude toward change and overall company goals.
- Encourages a positive team environment resulting in optimal manufacturing operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complies with Work Instructions, Preventative Maintenance, Safety Procedures and Employee Handbook.
- Reviews work instructions, travelers and drawings to ascertain specifications, material requirements and procedures to identify and correct any problems and assure quality.
- Technical Skills-Must be proficient in numerous specific manufacturing operations and familiar with all aspects of Gordon Plastics’ manufacturing control systems.
- Interpersonal-Listens to others without interrupting. Actively solicits others’ ideas. Promotes positive atmosphere for a cohesive and proactive working environment.
- Written Communication-Writes clearly and informatively. Able to read and interpret written information.
- Safety and Security-Observes safety and security procedures. Reports potentially unsafe conditions. Uses equipment and material properly.
Pay – $20 – $21/hour
Shift – 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday