Our client was founded in 1984 and is a world-class provider of electronics manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers. Our client has a long history of providing electronics contract manufacturing services and support to blue-chip customers ranging from military and medical electronics, to telecommunications and computer peripherals.
Soldering and Assembly Technician: Perform assembly operations on electronic components and subassemblies in accordance with company, IPC and J-standards. The main focuses of this position are soldering and mechanical operations.
- Hand soldering experience
- SMT and Thru-hole soldering experience (2 years’ experience is ideal)
- IPC Soldering certification that is a plus
- Follows verbal instructions and written procedures precisely.
- Good dexterity
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and completion dates.
- Basic computer skills (reading email, outlook etc.)
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical assembly operations on components and subassemblies using fixtures, screwdrivers,
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Proficient use and familiarity with hand tools.
- Ability to run automatic soldering equipment.
- Ability to determine if product meets quality standards.
- Work environment: Casual- Wear smocks, safety glasses and ESD straps on their tennis shoes (not a cleanroom environment)
- 1st shift: 6am – 6pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) = 36 hours
- 2nd shift: 6am – 6pm (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) = 36 hours
Pay: $15.60/hr. (1st) $18.00/hr. (2nd)