Our client is a global technology leader in power management solutions that makes electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably.
We are hiring for an assembler with experience with basic hand tools and schematics.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work required overtime hours
- Must have steel toed or composite shoes
- Must have 1-2 years assembly experience and be comfortable using basic hand tools
- REQUIRED – High School diploma or G.E.D
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills. – Computer skills, including using warehouse system, MRB, or any local developed programs to optimize material handling.
- Good communication skills – Team oriented – Good record of job performance, safety, and attendance. – Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs.
- 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, some OT after the shift or on Saturdays
- Overtime: Shifts may run until 5:00pm and overtime is required on Saturday from 6am-11am
- Pay: $14.00-$15.00/hour depending on experience