Primary resource for the Company’s Accounts Receivable needs, including invoicing, payment application, collections activity, and supporting both internal and external customers. This is a customer service role that requires proficiency in MS Office and Oracle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Company A/R collections; primary customer contact for all receivables.
- Log AR activity by customer in E1
- Generate and distribute daily invoices and monthly statements.
- Post all customer payments to accounts.
- Maintain company’s A/R aging report with monthly reviews with Controller and CFO.
- Review delinquent accounts monthly with Controller and CFO.
- Process credit card payments and distribute receipts to customers.
- Enter and validate new Address Book record entries into E1 system.
- Process all Service module invoices daily including batch posting and invoice distribution.
- Research customer disputes in conjunction with A/R.
- Work directly with Inside Sales to resolve AR inquires/discrepancies and research E1 errors.
- Provide information to Controller to aid in credit and credit hold evaluations, and remove orders from credit hold
- Scanning and maintenance of tax exemption certificates.
- Other duties as assigned
- Three years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Strong general office, spreadsheet and word processing proficiencies, with an emphasis on customer service.
- JD Edwards E1 or other Oracle software experience preferred.
- Strong MS Office Suite experience required.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills required.
The work environment is representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.