Wiring/Electrical Assembler: Work in a safe and efficient manner to produce products and components by assembling parts and subassemblies of electronic equipment to defined specifications, quality standards and performance levels.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assembles parts by making measurements, fastening parts, connects and routes wires, installs serial labels, screws parts and performs similar operations to build products.
- Ensures correct assembly by examining connections, measuring for correct completion, and referencing the instruction manuals, templates, and checklists.
- Places finished assembled products in designated areas for quality inspection.
- Keeps equipment and tools operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms, as required.
- At least one (1) year relevant experience in working with electronics, tools, wiring, and related materials.
- Ability to proficiently use hand tools and in some instances use power tools.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and directions.
- Basic knowledge of technical terms and ability to interpret technical drawings and procedures.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks each workday and maintain a positive attitude.
- Possess good dexterity and strength in hands and uses fingers to assemble products within time constraints.
- Must have good vision in order to assemble parts properly and timely.
Schedule/Pay: $14.00 – 15.00/per hour
- 1st shift: 7:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday