Job Title/Description: Welder: General assembly and welding of dampers, large and small sheet metal parts.
- Proven welding experience
- Must be highly organized
- Proficient in all functions performed in welding
- Be able to work independently and be depended upon by upper management
- Good manual dexterity and ability to read written instructions/directions
- Ability to learn and read electrical schematics
- Some MIG welding experience required.
- Ability to use hand tools, and shop tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- General mechanical aptitude for the assembly process.