The primary responsibility of this role is to produce parts to the Quality standards required by the customer as noted in the Job Book instructions and ISO 9001
You will be responsible for:
inspection, labeling, punching, sanding, and packing plastic parts.
• Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift and lift up to 40 lb. repetitively.
• 6 months of machine operating, or assembly experience preferred.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to use measuring tools and read blueprints and specifications.
• Must be familiar with inspection processes.
• Must have steel toed or composite shoes
Part Time 3rd Shift: Friday and Saturday
10:00 pm to 6:30am