Position Description: Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- 1 year of experience with heavy assembly
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience
- Must have knowledge on power tool usage
- Must have strong mechanical skills
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Regularly lift 70 lb.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift
- Mechanical skills