. MAIN RESPONSIBILITY
II. Participate in the distribution warehouse activities related to receiving, storing, selecting, shipping, dispatching, and delivery of product to ensure effective and efficient warehouse operations and product transportation
III. KEY TASKS/DUTIES
• Check delivery paperwork and unload ingredients and packaging from suppliers.
• Perform receiving/Shipping Process to comply with IFS Audits.
• Scan ingredients into SAP System and store in appropriate areas.
• Inform Purchasing Team of any discrepancies in delivery.
• Use hand held scanner to track all ingredients and packaging in and out.
• Clean as you go, maintain cleanliness of area.
• Complies with all plant policies, procedures and practices.
• Maintain cleanliness of entire Warehouse and practice safe food handling procedures by learning and practicing American Institute of Baking (AIB) standards foe warehouse sanitation.
• Correctly select; palletize and shrink wrap customer order preparing them for delivery.
• Use FIFO inventory usage. Rotate and replenish current stocks in its designated locations.
• Safely load trailers in an even and productive fashion.
• Support the Circle of Excellence and the Dawn Philosophy of Team Dawn.
IV. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Standing, bending, reaching. Lift product from 50-80 pounds.
V. SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Safety operation of Forklift, reach truck, pallet jack, and hand jack
• Must be able to work as part of a team.
• Verbal communication
VI. EQUIPMENT USED
• Forklift, pallet jack, hand jack