Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of automated logistics systems! They are currently hiring for a Warehouse Associate!
Warehouse Associates are responsible for performing a range of varies warehouse duties including, but not limited to, shipping and receiving, order selecting, lifting and moving supplies, working on a forklift and other warehouse equipment. In this position you will be supporting the warehouse and customer service department. You will regularly operate a forklift, receive material into the warehouse and ship material.
- Be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Being comfortable working on a computer is required.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately and on a timely manner.
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory and supply.
- Must be able to accurately examine incoming and outgoing shipments to vendors, customers, and etc.
- Receiving and unloading products.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Assisting with Inventory Control, as needed.
- Check, verify, and fill customer invoices in the system.
- Process customer orders accurately.
- Complete projects or assignments as delegated by the manager or supervisor.
- Keeps products organized and inventory rotated as necessary.
- Processes paperwork necessary for transferring inventory to maintain proper inventory documentation.