Job Title/Description: Warehouse: Warehouse positions require a strong understanding of warehouse operations, inventory, loading/unloading and scanning. Candidates must be comfortable entering information into a computer. Warehouse positions require repetitive lifting and standing for the duration of your shift.
- Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- Must have one year of warehouse experience or similar preferred.
- Must have two to three years of work experience.
- Must have knowledge of safe work practices.
- Must have ability to work in a team environment.
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling is required.
- May be required to frequently lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must have hand dexterity and strength.
- Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Hearing protection and safety glasses required, additional safety equipment provided based on specific job.
- Required Skills: load and unload product, scanning, inventory.
- 1st shift – $14.00/hour – 7:30am 4:00pm
- 2nd shift – $15.00/hour – 2:30pm-until work is done
- Overtime is required, including weekends – may be required to work a flexible schedule.