Our client is a manufacturer of building products with over 35 years of experience in the aluminum coil coating and slitting industry.
They are looking for team players who are punctual, flexible, committed, communicates effectively with their peers and supervisors, and are committed to producing top-quality product.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow step-by-step instructions
- Strong Math Skills
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work independently and in an organized manner
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing plant
- Reliable and punctual
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Able to operate equipment;
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, and stand for long periods;
- Able to use tools/equipment in a safe manner
- Adhere to appropriate safety procedures
Multiple shifts available! Pay ranges $18.00 – $19.00 depending on experience and shift.