Job Title/Description: Shipping: The position is responsible for material distribution, sorting, organizing, and allocation in the production area. Transfer material in and out of the production area using material handling equipment, which includes forklift, carts, tow motors, and pallet jacks. Use current material system to check material availability, ensure correct material requested is received. Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet the orders from our customers.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work required overtime hours
- Must have steel toed or composite shoes
- Must have 1-3 years Material Handling experience, warehouse or distribution center background is highly recommended
- REQUIRED – High School diploma or G.E.D
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills. – Computer skills, including using warehouse system, MRB, or any local developed programs to optimize material handling.
- Good communication skills – Team oriented – Good record of job performance, safety, and attendance. – Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs.
- 1st shift: 6:00am-2:30pm, some OT after the shift or on Saturdays
- Overtime: Shifts may run until 5:00pm and overtime is required on Saturday from 6am-11am
- Pay: $15.50/ hour