The Sheet Metal Assembler will participate in the production and assembly of small and large sheet metal parts. Perform assembling of products including, riveting, fastening and light welding of products to help maintain adequate inventory levels to ensure the team has materials available for production. Entry level position.
- Some MIG welding experience preferred.
- Ability to use hand tools, and shop tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- General mechanical aptitude for the assembly process.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Willingness and ability to work overtime and occasional weekend shifts (shift is Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm)