Our client creates the “promise of happiness” with high-end and natural skin care products, manufactured uniquely for our private label clients. We are the scientific minds, proven methodologies and precise formulations that make the artistry of your products stand out.
Quality Control – This position is an important member of the team responsible for assisting in the maintenance of our highest quality standards. The Quality Control Technician works alongside our Quality Control Supervisor to ensure that we are always producing to the highest quality standards. This is a critical role in the organization and requires focus, hard work and a can-do attitude.
- Signing off on equipment and production line set-up for a new run.
- Auditing runs as they progress to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Experience working in a production environment.
- Experience working in a quality role / function.
- Team player with professional demeanor.
- Ability to work well under pressure and stay organized.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift
- Must be able to lift 40 lb. repetitively
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must wear required protective equipment (safety glasses and hair/beard net)
- Monday – Thursday 5:00am-3:30pm
- Monday – Thursday 5:00PM to 3:30AM