We are seeking a qualified Maintenance professional to ensure efficiency and functionality of all equipment in the facility. As an employee of the Maintenance Department, you will perform a variety of maintenance activities on the production equipment as well as plant building.
During the busy season, flexibility in hours and overtime availability will be necessary to support the needs of the Plant’s operations.
Some key duties and responsibilities of a Maintenance Technician II will be:
- Perform all departmental activities per standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical systems, such as pumps and vacuum systems.
- Maintained required equipment logs.
- Responsible for planning daily work priorities to ensure all plant needs are satisfied.
- Provide routine preventative maintenance.
- Modify existing equipment for new uses as well as fabricate new equipment.
- Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- Other activities as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience; preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Certification from a college or technical school is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot electrical, electronic controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, cutting, welding, fabrication, and tooling problems.
- Ability to work with urgency and independently under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent customer service skills.
If you believe you meet these requirements and are interested in joining a Company founded on Respect for The Individual, please submit your resume for our consideration and review.
Train on 1st shift – move to 2nd shift ($1.00 shift diff)