Under minimum supervision, performs clerical tasks required in preparation of routine correspondence, invoicing and reports. May compile special periodic reports and compose non-routine correspondence. Typically involves some project work. Requires general understanding of the company’s procedures and operations. Possesses detailed knowledge of the various teams’ operations, as well as a generalized knowledge of Residential and Maintenance Teams. Has considerable knowledge Performs advanced computer applications including spreadsheets and industry specific programs.
• Company vehicle not provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
5% Customer Service
• Respond to customer calls and provide timely follow-up.
• Accounts payable – preparing invoices/pay applications thru Sage Paperless, verify cost details, tax rates, misc. items NOT authorized for purchase etc. Authorized to process invoices up to $500 and route invoices over this amount to Project Managers.
• Accounts receivable – Prepare client billings with Project Manager’s/Team Manager’s approval. Following checklist to ensure timely execution.
• Work in Process – Maintain Team stats to aid in Team Manager’s monthly WIP by ensuring timely client billings/invoices and processing subcontractors pay applications each month.
• Enter timesheets into Sage for all Team 40 hourly employees.
• Manage the distribution and collection of all contracts for subcontractors and vendors.
• Apply for tax applications, permit applications and terminations.
• Update Project Logs weekly.
• Ensure that contractor and subcontractor licenses and insurance certifications are current and forward to AR.
• Ensure subcontractor’s Part I & 2 Contracts are received and Part I is forwarded to AR.
• Process all change orders.
• Track costs/time/resources for each job.
• Create Work Orders
• Create Purchase Orders
• Complete, log and file Driver Inspection Reports (DIRs).
• Ordering and tracking of site furnishings and playground equipment
45% Project Management Support
• Set up Project folders including plans, bids, contracts.
• Verify with vendors of site furnishings/playground equip that deliver/merchandise is ordered and shipped.
• Process Change Orders.
• Prepare requests for information (RFI).
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Four to five years of administrative experience.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Outgoing personality, highly organized with ability to multi-task.
• Strong mathematical aptitude.
• Must possess excellent people skills and demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Develop and maintain open, two-way communication with all team members.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrates a high level of initiative to improve efficiencies.
• Builds a strong sense of team work with co-workers.
• Displays a positive attitude and is courteous to others.
• Professional in appearance and presentation.
• Assists in promoting the company to the public in a positive manner.
• Takes pride in the work performed.
• Accepts the initiative to take on additional work if necessary.
• Listens well and follows directions provided.
• Shows integrity and consistency in all aspects of performing the job.
• Attends and actively participates all necessary meetings.