Our client offers a wealth of knowledge and technical expertise in designing stencils, wave solder pallets and SMT carriers. In addition, they manufacture press fit fixtures, vacuum support fixtures, hand soldering fixtures and router fixtures, as well as in-circuit test fixtures and functional test fixtures.
Production Operators operate wet process equipment for panel processing through functions which include manual copper plating, solder plating, silver immersion, gold immersion, electroless copper, electrolytic gold, outer layer etching, organic coating, and hot air level processing.
- Operate, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain thin film roll-to-roll production chemical bath deposition equipment.
- Will interact closely with peer technicians, engineers and scientists to effectively produce high quality modules.
- Basic understanding of pneumatics, mechanics, electronics and/or electro-mechanics; knowledge of chemical bath deposition systems is a plus.
- General troubleshooting skills.
- Good capability to learn and execute defined procedures and processes carefully and accurately.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- Experience with production process involving hazardous chemicals.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Set and maintain chemical processing equipment within operational parameters
- Read blueprints and traveler documents to produce and move products according to customer specifications and to verify that all previous operations were completed
- $16.00 – $17.00/hour
- 1st shift 9:00am – 5:30pm