- Line setup
- Equipment setup
- Frequency: Daily or as needed
- Ensure all equipment is setup efficiently, consistently, and adequately for job assigned.
- Ensure work stations are setup at the correct points throughout the line to ensure orders run smoothly.
- Troubleshoot any mechanical issues as they arise throughout runs.
- Mechanic / Equipment Training
- Frequency: As needed
- Assist Area Supervisors in training of new or potential mechanics.
- Train operators and leads on any equipment as directed by management team to assist in ensuring lines are setup efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Quality Control
- Ensure all equipment is setup to produce quality finished goods and troubleshoot or adjust as requested by QC.
- Production management
- Monitoring of equipment and operators assigned to your line.
- Assist in training of mechanics and all leads / operators as directed.
- Production Team
- Assist in running lines assigned as needed when no setting up or troubleshooting equipment.
- Authority to adjust equipment settings within equipment standards to produce superior quality products.
- Authority to direct operators when lead or department management is not present or as directed.
- Direct Report into: Assistant Production Manager / Area Supervisor
- Indirect Report into: Director of Production