Our client is a trusted FDA-registered 503B outsourcing provider of high-quality ophthalmology and hospital-based services. They are committed to providing healthcare professionals and their patients with high-quality medications. Their team of experts in sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing, repackaging, and pharmacy provides a sophisticated understanding of what it takes to elevate the quality and consistency of supply in outsourcing.
Production Assistants report to the Production Manager and/or Supervisors. The Production Associate l is responsible for labeling finished product in a timely and excellent manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. Associate is responsible for label reconciliation, documentation completeness and correctness of all product identification.
- Check for accuracy of information on all items
- Visually inspect finished product
- Properly label finished product
- Package labeled product and prepare it for shipping
- Document label reconciliation
- Promote and maintain a clean working environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management Detail oriented
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of GMPs and GDPs
- 1st shift: $15.00/hour – Monday – Thursday 6am-4:30pm, some Friday OT
- 2nd shift: $15.00/hour (+ $2.00 differential) – Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 2:00am, some Friday OT