Follows established procedures in production line and cell environments to test and perform calibration, adjustment and assembly of handheld specialized electromechanical equipment. Download programs into a CPU assembly using a third-party boot loaders and programming apparatus. Give suggestions with remedies to problem areas that prohibit a smooth production flow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• In manufacturing line and cell environments perform tests, calibrations, adjustments and completes assembly of critical electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Works from established work instructions, test procedures and schematics to determine the method and sequence for adjustment and calibration.
• Works in and understands cell manufacturing processes to insure smooth and predictable production flow.
• Tests functional performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts under specified environmental conditions including, vibration, pressure, and humidity.
• Calibrates test instruments according to specifications.
• Calibrates and tests manufactured equipment using in house alignment and calibration fixtures.
• Uses sound judgment principals to insure all work meets established guidelines.
• Confers with Production Managers, technicians, production personnel, and others regarding testing procedures and results to resolve problems.
• Uses PC, UNIX, or MAC computer systems to download programs into CPU assemblies.
• Other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully an individual should have:
• 1+ year experience in a technical production environment.
• Experience in various methods of loading established programs into CPU assemblies.
• Must be able to read schematics and assembly diagrams and follow established procedures.
• Electrical Technical degree or 2+ years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Lifting required and moving from 10 to 25 pounds. Sitting or standing in place for extended periods of time while performing specific tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.