Job Title/Description: Production: Responsible for the packaging of finished goods.
Packaging of finished good includes filling/capping tubes with product, boxing/palletizing finished goods
and pot changes/transitions between product lines.
- Repetitively fill, cap and stack tubes and/or pails to ensure quality and minimize re-work
- Ensure high quality labeling, fill levels, product count and packaging of product.
- Display an understanding of lot numbers, batch tickets.
- Communicate in a professional manner with all factory teams and office personnel.
- Must be comfortable lifting 50 lb. or more throughout the shift
- Maintain a quality record of attendance/punctuality.
- Follows verbal instructions and written procedures precisely.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and completion dates.