Top Must Haves for position:
• Intermediate MS Office Experience
• Experience in Excel—building spreadsheets and making tables
• Data Entry
• Regulatory compliance experience is a must have – • Assists in the development, auditing, and maintenance of written regulatory compliance programs.
• Comfortable with • Serve as the primary point of contact for responding to questions internally on content of hazardous materials in the products. •Collect and/or develop the relevant safety information about hazardous materials to provide to stakeholders in the chain of supply including customers the necessary information to allow for the safe use of the product.
Nice to Haves but not required:
• BS Degree but open if they have more experience combined with a lower degree
• Cad experience/familiarity with it
• EU MDR
• Statistical Analysis Experience (I saw this listed in the job description a few times)
Candidate experience level
• The job description states, “No prior experience required. Preferred 1 – 2 years of experience.”
• Seeking a project coordinator is right on track. I am not sure if a recent grad would have enough experience in regulatory compliance, but we will keep our options open.
Hazardous Materials Coordinator
Under general supervision performs research, scientific, technical, engineering-related projects or experiments.
• Under general supervision, performs routine analysis of data, and reports results for various research or technical projects.
• Performs accurate data entry into computer databases. Interprets and analyzes scientific or engineering data to produce reports and summaries on hazardous materials.
• Develops and validates written procedures, and standard protocols to support research/scientific/technical/engineering disciplines and regulatory compliance programs.
• Assists in the development, auditing, and maintenance of written regulatory compliance programs.
• Participates with management in solving assigned issues associated with research, scientific, technical, or engineering-related disciplines.
• Participates in project leadership responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, and cost control.
• Handles the preparation and implementation of protocols and procedures
• Serve as the primary point of contact for responding to questions internally on content of hazardous materials in the products.
• Manage hazardous materials by identifying, cataloging and recording all paperwork and focuses on review of hazardous materials documentation
• Collect and/or develop the relevant safety information about hazardous materials to provide to stakeholders in the chain of supply including customers the necessary information to allow for the safe use of the product.
Remain current with all hazardous material regulations and guidelines
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
• Preferred education in physical science, life science, or related science discipline.
No prior experience required. Preferred 1 – 2 years of experience
• Ability to develop knowledge in chemistry, biological, environmental, or engineering sciences as they relate to the technical area of the business.
• Ability to analyze problems limited to moderate levels of complexity and assist in the design and implementation of solutions.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of statistical operations and analysis.
• Good working knowledge of technical principles in assigned areas.
• Ability to understand and apply guidelines.
• Good working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• Ability to develop working knowledge of statistics tools for quality assurance, experimental design, and data analysis.
• Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.