Powder Coater: The Industrial Powder Coating role is responsible for all aspects of the paint and powder coating process, beginning with the detailed preparation that goes into our finished and culminating in the final finish coats.
- High School education or equivalent (i.e., diploma or GED) from an accredited institution required.
- Clean and prepare all fixtures prior to placing into finishes.
- Apply powder or wet coat finishes
- Operate oven for final finishes
- Able to rapidly prep and paint parts with a very high attention to detail
- Low failure tolerance to company standards on finishes
- Adheres to all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations, and work instructions.
- Maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary using the principles of 5S.
- Assist with on-the-job training and continuous improvement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift parts up to 35 pounds.
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Ability to read and follow standard work
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment as required by company policy and procedure
- Safety glasses (provided)
- Safety vest (provided)
- Steel toed shoes (NOT provided)