Our client has grown into a full-scale metal and plastic production company with facilities across the U.S. The company today has entered a new era of growth and continues to excel in engineering support, complex components and assemblies, and the integration of metal and plastic. They continues to grow into expanding markets and position themselves to be one of the top metal and plastics companies in the country.
The primary responsibility of Machine Operators is to produce parts to the Quality standards required by the customer. You will be responsible for: Inspection, labeling, punching, sanding, and packing plastic parts.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift and lift up to 40 lb. repetitively
- 6 months of machine operating, or assembly experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to use measuring tools and read blueprints and specifications.
- Must be familiar with inspection processes.
- Must have steel toed or composite shoes.
Schedule/Pay: Full Time
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / $14.00
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm / $14.50
- 3rd Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am / $14.75
Schedule: Part Time
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / $16.00
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm / $17.00
- 3rd Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am / $18.00