The Payroll Administrator serves as the main payroll contact. The individual in this position is required to have solid experience and reliable resources in all areas of payroll. This person’s function is to manage employee data, ensure accuracy of timesheets, compute waters and ensure employees are paid correctly and on time! The Payroll Administrator function is to provide expertise as the organization’s one true payroll professional.
- Experience with HRIS- Ultimate Software
- 10 years payroll experience
- Certified Payroll- Responsible for processing Certified Payroll Monthly and Weekly
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be a problem solver
- Up to date on FLSA laws and regulations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of positions
- Salary Payroll: Responsible for semi-monthly payroll process of salary payrolls of Translogic Corporation and Translogic Limited (Canadian Employees). This payroll includes both hourly and salaried employees, automobile allowances, expense reimbursements, bonus and incentive payments, garnishment and other deduction and tax deduction maintenance.
- Factory Payroll: Responsible for weekly processing of factory payroll – approximately 45 employees. All employees on this payroll are paid hourly. Responsibilities include processing the payroll with consideration of term and conditions of the factory union agreement as well as company policies. This processing also includes the processing of garnishments and union remittances.
- Pipefitter Payrolls: Responsible for weekly processing of Pipefitter payroll – 2 employees. All employees on this payroll are paid hourly. Responsibilities include processing the payroll per company policies. This processing also includes the processing of garnishments.
- Certified Payroll – Responsible for processing Certified Payroll bi-monthly.
- Liaison:The employee in this position acts as a liaison in communications with Ultipro, taxing authorities and other outside agencies. This individual is also required to maintain constant communication with the Human Resources department on any potential payroll changes as well as requesting additional interpretations on specific issues. Effective communication with outside and internal sources is critical in assuring proper reporting and processing of all payrolls.
- Conversions: This position is responsible for facilitating the conversion or addition of new companies as necessitated by restructuring or in consideration with other legal or accounting changes. The expertise of the employee in this position will also be valuable in any future software conversions or changes in processing procedures.