Our client is the SWEETEST place in Denver to work! We are look for a mechanics for part time work on the weekends to assist with machine and facilities maintenance. Maintenance Technicians ensure that a facility remains in operating form. Daily tasks will vary day-to-day based on what is in need of attention at the time, but can frequently include repairs, aesthetic work or tending to the facility’s machinery.
- Performing routine maintenance and repairs on production machines.
- A Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping a facility operating and repairing any problems when they are discovered.
- Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door or wall repair
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures
- Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs
- Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
- Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems, such as using a sealant on a flat roof
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
- Electrical wiring capabilities to manage problems with the building’s electricity
- Carpentry ability to handle basic repairs around the building
- Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked.
We’re flexible with hours Friday – Saturday to work around your existing work schedule! Pay rates will range from $28.00 – $35.00/hour depending on experience.